Brweries in Nebraska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodgertown

Reaction score
I have to travel to Grand Island Nebraska at the end of the month and was curious if anyone knows of any good breweries to attend in the area. I searched google and it came up with "Thunderhead Brewing" but i've noticed that google has missed a few places from time ti time. Any Nebraskans know a good brewery that shouldn't be missed?

well, the problem is Grand Island is kindof a far drive from Lincoln or Omaha, where most of the breweries are. you might be able to find nebraska brewing (i've heard good things), spilker ales (hopaluia), lucky bucket (ehhh, mas o menos), and a few others in bottles in GI. if you are up for making the trek to Kearney (can't remember how far, but not too bad I dont think), go to thunderhead, I've heard good things about them also.

Yep, GI hasn't got much. Lincoln is about 88 miles east but we only have a few brewpubs (Lazlos, Misty's downtown) here, although you can buy Hopluia at any HyVee grocery store.

Omaha has Nebraska Brewing and Upstream brewpub.

Back