• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Brutus Setup-BCS/Valves/Pilots/Burners/Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gpack

Reaction score
Bought as part of a larger package deal and wanting to turn some brewing equipment to fund my next project.

The following parts have brewed maybe 10 beers...

3 Sanitary Bulkhead Weld Kegs- 2 with sight glass all with stainless lids

Rigged and ready to go BCS 460 with 5 outputs 2 pump/3 burner with enclosure and three temp sensors

3 rigged Honeywell VR8300 with pilots and 23 tip wok burners

Single tier stand. A little tall for my taste but totally serviceable.

I'm not trying to get rich on this transaction but would like to payroll some of my upcoming projects. Asking $1200

Brewery 001.jpg

Brewery 002.jpg

Brewery 003.jpg

Brewery 004.jpg

Brewery 006.jpg

gpack said:
Bought as part of a larger package deal and wanting to turn some brewing equipment to fund my next project.

The following parts have brewed maybe 10 beers...

3 Sanitary Bulkhead Weld Kegs- 2 with sight glass all with stainless lids

Rigged and ready to go BCS 460 with 5 outputs 2 pump/3 burner with enclosure and three temp sensors

3 rigged Honeywell VR8300 with pilots and 23 tip wok burners

Single tier stand. A little tall for my taste but totally serviceable.

I'm not trying to get rich on this transaction but would like to payroll some of my upcoming projects. Asking $1200

I'm also interested.......pm sent

Or any guitars? I'm currently considering selling some hobby gear to fund this. Just thought I'd check and see if you were into motorcycles or guitars.

Or any guitars? I'm currently considering selling some hobby gear to fund this. Just thought I'd check and see if you were into motorcycles or guitars.

Don't ride or play. Sorry. I need the cash to fund my next brew project.

Great price on what appears to be a solid system...just a tad too far from me.

Interested in what your new system will be.

Interested, but seeing as I just graduated I'm rather broke and under employed. Maybe in three months if its still available.

I might be willing to part it out. PM me. Would you want the Honeywell setup too?

Great price on what appears to be a solid system...just a tad too far from me.

Interested in what your new system will be.

Am in the process of building an electric modified/jazzed up Hermes. I got this setup from another of our local brewers with a 48" Glass Door reefer (what I wanted) and figured I could make a buck or two to help me towards my goal.

Hi there.
Is your pilot system still available ? We own a brewing company in Richmond VA and are looking for a secondary pilot system. Is this a ready to go system ? Do I need anything else to start brewing with this system ? What type of gas does it use ?

It is still available. I do have a couple of guys coming to look at it, likely this weekend. I am unavailable until Friday afternoon. Btw, I did not get your pm.

Interested, private homebrewer here. Could be in Wilmington this weekend. Please pm me if this is still available. Also interested to know if this is brew ready, (with the chiggers included). And have you brewed on this?
Steve

Everybody following this thread. I sold it today. Thanks for all of your interest.

Back