• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Brutus 10 for sale in Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbaLove

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a Stainless Brutus 10+ for sale in Denver Metro area, BCS-462 controlled.

Ultimate all grain brewing sculpture, up to 12 gallon batches. Stainless steel modified Brutus 10 stand. 3 propane or natural gas burners with hot rod ignition. 3-16 gallon Bayou Classic pots with tri-ply bottoms, sight glass and whirlpools, HERMS coil and Morebeer Ultimate Sparge Arm, False bottom in mash tun, 2 Chugger stainless steel head pumps. One Chugger is float switch controlled. BCS-462 control system inside electronic compartment with wireless dongle. Control your brew system from your computer, tablet or smart phone. Quick disconnects and high temp silicone tubing. LOTS of extra parts for expanding and customizing later.

Asking $5000 or best reasonable offer :mug:

http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/bubbalove1/library/

SAM_0524.jpg

SAM_0525.jpg

SAM_0526.jpg

SAM_0536.jpg

SAM_0528.jpg

SAM_0531.jpg

SAM_0532.jpg

SAM_0540.jpg

SAM_0533.jpg

I've seen this rig in person, and its incredible.:rockin:

Top notch workmanship.

Excellent deal.

Sorry guys, I am not going to break this down and sell it in pieces. If you can not see the pictures in the ad click on the photo bucket link to see them.

Thanks.

Got the false bottom from my local brew shop. Tried a couple different reins and was getting ready to have one custom welded when I came across this one. Works great. One caution to anyone buying the Bayou Classic pots, the false bottom sits at the 3 gallon mark. Really throws off your efficiency.

I have the regular bayou classic 62 quart kettle with the rim at the top, looking for good false bottom , yours is a dome?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have the 62 quart Bayou pot too. Got the hinged false bottom from norcal brewing.

What part of Denver are you in if I wanted to check it out? Also does the software come with this or a tablet or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'll be in the Denver area with a pickup in late Sep if this survives as a unit till then. Kind of $$$ but it looks like you did a great job. LP or natural gas?
And does the control software come with it?

Back