Bru'n water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arctic78

arctic78
Reaction score
I have been using the free version of this for about 8 months now and wanted to upgrade to the supporters version but I am not having any luck in making a donation through pay pal to get the full version .
The problem I am having in pay pal is when go to the friends and family section ( over seas for me) then put the email address in then an amount and go to finish it then says I have entered the wrong number ???? have contacted paypal but waiting for a reply not I huge internet user and just wondering if I am doing something very basic wrong ???

Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks .

How far do you get before it says its wrong?

I just checked the process on my account, I am in the UK so its overseas for me too.

I just went to send & request>send to friends & family overseas>under who to send money too, I entered '[email protected]' exactly, then next>enter amount you want to send>then select how you want to pay. If that doesn't work, perhaps you don't have a valid payment method set up?

Yeah I done all that exactly the same and then when I select how I want to pay I get the message saying wrong number.
I know my account is fine because I payed for some things just recently .

Well forget this as I just tried again for the 6 or 7 time and this time it worked o_O WTH
why this would not work the other times has me stumped as I done everything the same
LOL.

hmm strange, perhaps its something to do with Martins paypal account.

Try email him or you could message him on here, his account name on here is mabrungard. He's usually always happy to help me when I've needed some assistance.

Well forget this as I just tried again for the 6 or 7 time and this time it worked o_O WTH
why this would not work the other times has me stumped as I done everything the same
LOL.
Ah no worries then! Glad it's sorted.

Back