Brun water error

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_another_drunkard_666

Reaction score
Maybe this is something easily remedied, read the brun water instructions like 3 times and inputed my information numerous times. Cannot get it to give me a mash ph, just says #name?

Using open office if that changes anything. It's getting a bit infuriating. I know I've tried it in the past successfully but have been attempting using beersmiths water chemistry tools and unsure of the results. Would be nice to get this to work.

Is your open office from Libre? When I first used BW in open document format, Martin recommended that I switch to Libre Office. Worked for me.

Without fail. Unable to use in any capacity.

Attachments

• 20220106_203020.jpg
    20220106_203020.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23
FWIW, The FAQ on the Brunwater web site says this:

LibreOffice users may encounter a Hash Incompatible warning and a request for password. This is a problem in LibreOffice with the AutoSave function. Go to the LibreOffice Menu and click: Tools -> Options -> Load/Save -> General. In that General menu, either deselect the Save AutoRecovery Information or increase the time interval to 60 minutes. Either of those fixes should enable you to avoid the warning.

https://www.brunwater.com/faq

Latest posts

Back