Bruery Societies 2016 Allocations/Discussion Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11057979_1014761808561848_3409939393610694082_o.jpg

"Here’s your first look at Frucht: Passion Fruit. It’s the first beer to come out of one of our new 250 BBL oak foeders at Bruery Terreux. In fact, one foeder is dedicated exclusively to Frucht, our new series of fruited Berliner Weisse-style beers. Known for a tart flavor profile and traditionally low ABV, our new German-style wheat beer gains even more funky notes and natural earthy-woodiness from its fermentation in the large oak foeder vessel.

Each installment in the series will feature a new fruit, or Frucht, if we’re Sprechen sie Deutsch. This first installment has passion fruit added, which escalates the tartness, tropicality and palate-cleansing prowess of the base beer.

Expect to see this beer in the upcoming weeks.

Who’s ready to get Frucht?"

Its not fully erect but its not totally soft either. Berliner boner currently at about half chub reading that.
Might want to wait on getting excited until you see if they figured out how to fruit Berliners without having them taste like ass for the first six to nine months in bottles.

Ok guys. Was I super drunk last night or was Juggling Walruses way better than I expected? Somebody gave me a pour from their growler. Nothing earth shattering but that legit sounded terribad on paper. I think the currants help cut down the roast from the ToD base?

I have no idea what the actual cost is, just figured Bruery = $$.

>$10 for a 750mL of berliner (fruit or not) is a rip.

Drank this years oude tart with cherries last night.. sooo good, cherry pie level 100.

Agreed, had that on tap this past weekend at the Bruery and I really enjoyed it.

Back up for second chance sale along with Blue BBLs and Confession. White Mocha was in the email (with a higher limit than initial allocation for RS) but I don't see it on the store. Frucht Passion Fruit and the Barrel Odyssey glass are up as well.

Last edited:
I'm rather pleased with the price point on the Frucht. $12 aged Berliners seems reasonable enough for the Bruery. Early reviews of a different cask batch from FirkFest were enthusiastic.

agree, I am excited to try it. I am going to get a couple bottles, I would like it sub $10, but not surprised with the Bruery's typical pricing.

Did chocolate rain already go on sale for 2016? I split a hoarders account but have been slacking. My regular trading partner just asked me for two bottles.

I might be the only hoarder who will have to trade lambic for Bruery beer.

Did chocolate rain already go on sale for 2016? I split a hoarders account but have been slacking. My regular trading partner just asked me for two bottles.

Trading lambic for Bruery beers?
90a5055ee0cd1b403b8699942970fa72.jpg

no.

ON THE HORIZON
The next one to three months
P-8rZBl7-0iNSdPmvej7_8lwUad-zhpaF3WJhWJiMec3NkOqx7FjLOfr0sNdI0ZSHDgYI5xxmhyXrdgv1Kwnt8iCK-bxSM2OECNmMizM_b8pFMpZq0tjLKbMwH-2QV9JQfpUGJaJ1u3447HViXeieEFLYdURuNmz1xc_wKc=s0-d-e1-ft

THE BRUERY
Poterie™, Chocolate Rain®, a new imperial stout...

My account page now tells me the bottles I have ready to pick up/ship and how many spaces they'll fill in a shipper. Do you CA guys normally get this or is this a new feature? The optimist in me hopes it's because they're going to start shipping outside of CA but I doubt that's it.

Last edited:
Back