Bridge Policies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
Apparently do work....

We were on one when SWMBO had her little heart issues back in June... and the Bridge Policy for health ins. that I got has picked up all but a small part of the bill so far. (and the bill for her heart procedure was substantial) so I'm a pretty happy boy this evening and celebrating a bit that's why it's in this section. :D

Thanks all for the positive thoughts. She's doing fine and I am as well, as there's kegging in my future. :D

All the best 2 u and yours!

Ize

Congrats!? Not too sure what you mean by Bridge policies, but you sound happy so, Cheers!

wop31 said:
Congrats!? Not too sure what you mean by Bridge policies, but you sound happy so, Cheers!

Thanks! I had had a few last night, and wasn't very clear. (obviously :D ) :drunk:

When I changed jobs back in May, I didn't want to pay Cobra until my health ins kicked in in Sept, so i got a Bridge policy to cover things for 3 months. I jokingly told SWMBO no one was allowed to get sick. And of course about a week in to the policy, she developed heart probs, resulting in 4 stents. I wasn't sure what the temp insurance would pick up, but so far so good!

So even tho, I'm a little fuzzy today, it's gonna be a good day!

And thanks bird! I truly appreciate it! :mug:

Ize

Seems like stuff like that always happens at the worst possible time! Glad to hear you were covered. I've been looking at some of the hospital bills we have from my wife's recent illness :eek:

If it weren't for insurance, I'd be ROYALLY screwed!

Glad to hear she's doing well too - that's the most important thing

Oh i get it, It's good to hear that everything is working out. Glad that SWMBO is doing good, my best wished to you and your's.

Cheers

Back