• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Brewtree gravity brew system - Carolinas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyBoy

Reaction score
I am selling my 3 tier brewing frame. Built it about 7 years ago and based it off Morebeer.com's brew tree. I believe they sold theirs at $900 for the frame alone but I believe the discontinued it because it is not on their website now. In addition to theirs I have full locking castors, and a mounting surface for a counterflow chiller on the bottom. The burners are 55,000 BTU. (x3) I will include a propane tank. (pictured) I actually ran this as a HERMS system but needed the compact footprint so that is why I chose making a tree. I am getting rid of it because I am building a single tier, stainless, NG system.

$500 - Local pickup - Simpsonville, SC (Greenville)

Sorry the pic posted sideways...

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back