Brewtools b80pro steam hat on spike kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out there for anyone interested. Brewtools makes a pretty nice looking steam hat for their brew system for a steam condenser. I decided to order one to try out on my 30gal spike kettle. The model I ordered is for their b80pro and it fits absolutely perfectly! Looks great like it was made for my kettle. It has a nice hop addition port, clamps to hold it securely to the kettle with a seal and a 4" triclamp port on the top for the steam condenser. I will admit it was very pricy for a lid, but I like the flashy, shiny parts. I haven't brewed with it yet but I will report back when I do. They have 2 other sizes as well which I am not positive on sizing so you would have to measure your kettle and compare to the measurements they list for the steam hat. There is a good chance they will fit standard sized kettles though, looks to be made by the same supplier spike uses for their kettles.
20200316_092646.jpeg
20200316_092652.jpeg
20200316_102218.jpeg

Last edited:
Our custom Spike steam condensing lids will be getting announced here shortly as well....
Sure wish I knew that before I spent an arm and a leg getting this one from Norway. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have designed! Would love to be a tester for comparison! [emoji482][emoji41]

Latest posts

Back