Brews for New Avenues 2018!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One tap for Happy Mountain kombucha would be awesome, to get a breather from booze and to allow any DD’s an alternative to root beer / water. Handful of people mentioned that’d be much appreeesh.

However, the events are still super amazing & would bang over & over again like Nelly & Tim McGraw.

One tap for Happy Mountain kombucha would be awesome, to get a breather from booze and to allow any DD’s an alternative to root beer / water. Handful of people mentioned that’d be much appreeesh.

However, the events are still super amazing & would bang over & over again like Nelly & Tim McGraw.

Get me a donation of kombucha and done.
We also had nossa familia cold brew:)

My only suggestion would be to bring back the oysters to the event! I certainly had plenty at the o&g social but wouldn’t have minded more like there were last year. Other than that, no complaints. Absolutely fantastic weekend. Although my wallet does hurt.

My only suggestion would be to bring back the oysters to the event! I certainly had plenty at the o&g social but wouldn’t have minded more like there were last year. Other than that, no complaints. Absolutely fantastic weekend. Although my wallet does hurt.
Get me another 60 dozen donated and done:)

^ The main issue with the oysters during VIP is that we’d like to let Chef Connor actually enjoy one of the events instead of working insanely hard three days in a row. Finding people to volunteer and who actually know how to efficiently & properly shuck fresh oysters is not easy.

Noted on the kombucha tap. I like that idea, as I don’t drink much myself during the event.

Huge thanks once again to all of you for your generous support!

Highlight was meeting Digita7693 in person, O+G as a whole and The Referend at VIP... practicing my oyster shucking for a 30 min shift next yr.

Also, remind me about that Kombucha keg and it will happen.
Awwww :)
Thanks for everything John! You all are and we’re amazing!!! Great meeting you and chatting.

Referend was a great, late addition; huge thanks to skrip for the intro!

It was my first year and I thought it was fantastic. My only complaint was the lack of plates at the meat and cheese table. Then again, that could have been a calculated move because I could only fit SO MUCH meat and cheese on a napkin, precariously balanced on my auction number card. In that case, well played.

I noticed a table with two plates piled with uneaten sausages several hours after “sausage hour” which I’m certain went into the trash. So that will happen if you offer up plates.

Food was great, beers were awesome, great to see so many of you again (and meet some new people).

He didn't win as much as I expected either. I was sure he was going to out bid me on the 3F package but a 12K charge on my card says I'm going to Belguim and he is not.

I didn’t feel like I got a ton either but my bill was still $15,000. Glad you got the trip man! It’s gonna be epic

I noticed a table with two plates piled with uneaten sausages several hours after “sausage hour” which I’m certain went into the trash. So that will happen if you offer up plates.

Food was great, beers were awesome, great to see so many of you again (and meet some new people).
Those sausages were a pain. Whos idea was it to have the vegetarian cutting all those? Lol

Back