Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, does Brewmaster's Warehouse sell extract kits. I love brewbuilder when i am ordering my own recipes and I love that FEDEX gets packages from you to me overnight.

Sometimes I want to brew a kit rather than my own recipe. I don't trust all the recipes on brewbuilder because no one ever rates them. But, I would try a brewmaster's recipe.

Thanks.

Anything by "Shoultz-Meyer" is by Ed himself so you can give them a try.

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/recipe/45d02989/shoultzmeyer-brewery-sw-pale-ale

We have a great staff that works hard and knows what to do but sometimes it helps to have the head of the snake to keep things running smoothly, especially when orders come flying in.
Ed

Ed- You do yourself a disservice with the snake thing. Try to vision yourself as the head of the lion!

I just want to say that I have completed at least 20 orders from brewmasterswarehouse and they have all (exluding the last one) been at my door step in North Dakota in 3 days time.

I find the prices and selection on grain to be second to none and I almost feel bad for them only charging me $6.99 to ship 60 pounds of ground up grains to ND.

I just want to say that I have completed at least 20 orders from brewmasterswarehouse and they have all (exluding the last one) been at my door step in North Dakota in 3 days time.

I find the prices and selection on grain to be second to none and I almost feel bad for them only charging me $6.99 to ship 60 pounds of ground up grains to ND.
I've had exactly the same experience. A hiccup is expected every once in a while.

i love that you guys are local to me. Amazing service, great selection, and of course prices that are hard to beat. keep up the good work.

I've had exactly the same experience. A hiccup is expected every once in a while.

+1

brewmasters is my go to place for nearly everything i need. customer service is amazing.. selection is fantastic.. and of course you can't beat the fast order processing.

i can say that 99.9% of my future order will be with you guys.. keep up the good work!

you guys crazy down there in hot-lanta? first time in as long as i can remember my order didn't go out within 24 hrs of being placed and no response to my email (needed to tack something on to it)

i love that you guys are local to me. Amazing service, great selection, and of course prices that are hard to beat. keep up the good work.

Seconded.....

As a bonus, they're on my way home from work! Friday afternoons usually consist of me playing with Brew Builder until I come up with something interesting, placing my order, and picking it up on the way home.

Great staff, never had a problem with them. Their grind is spot on, too.

you guys crazy down there in hot-lanta? first time in as long as i can remember my order didn't go out within 24 hrs of being placed and no response to my email (needed to tack something on to it)

Yeah we are very very crazy right now. I am sorry for the delay. We hate it as much or more than you guys even do. I wanted to hook up another 20% off recipe this week but could not since we are too far behind.

Let me say that I had the pleasure of meeting both Ed and his wife while at this years NHC. It was nice to meet the man behind the business. A real stand up guy. I would have no problems ordering from him!!

Joe

You rock Ed! Keep up the great work brutha! 100% agreed with Lilrascal, Ed rocks. Great meeting you at NHC!!!

I recently ordered some stuff from them and there was a slight problem with my order getting damaged en route to my house. I contacted them with their online contact form and they took care of me big time. They got the damaged item out to me really fast and saved my brewday this weekend....

They have fantastic customer service. They really went above and beyond any other online homebrew store I have experience with (morebeer, NB, midwest...). This is also the first problem I've ever had with several previous orders through them.

Great prices plus fantastic service... whenever I get both in a company these days I'm just amazed...

Just wanted to share my experience with them. It's a safe bet that I'll be ordering from them again. :mug:

Just placed an order for the blonde + other items to hawaiian gardens, how fast is the turn-around time typically?

I only have 4 purchases for comparison:

...Ordered....Ship email...
10/30/2009 11/02/2009 - (ordered Friday, shipped Monday)
11/16/2009 11/17/2009 - 1 day
02/17/2010 02/18/2010 - 1 day

06/22/2011 nothing yet

Historically fast turnaround for me, not so fast this time. Hoping they get caught up soon so they can get back to the quick turnarounds.

So far, still quite pleased with their prices and customer service!

I only have 4 purchases for comparison:

...Ordered....Ship email...
10/30/2009 11/02/2009 - (ordered Friday, shipped Monday)
11/16/2009 11/17/2009 - 1 day
02/17/2010 02/18/2010 - 1 day

06/22/2011 nothing yet

Historically fast turnaround for me, not so fast this time. Hoping they get caught up soon so they can get back to the quick turnarounds.

So far, still quite pleased with their prices and customer service!

Some very good news on this front. We shipped about 50% more packages today than our normal Monday. We have the same crew in tomorrow and I am expecting a repeat of this epic effort. That combined with a relatively slow weekend (it had to happen at some point we have been burning it up all month long) we should be back to our normal by Wednesday. :ban:

I am so looking forward to it. Being behind stresses me out more than you guys can ever know.

I placed an order on Sat, and I just realized that I ordered Wheat DME when I meant to get Light DME.

I can call tomorrow to see if it's too late to change, but I was wondering:
This is just for making Starters, does it matter if it's Wheat DME?

Thanks for keeping us updated on the backlog, Ed!! It sounds as if I will be brewing this weekend after all, despite my making your backlog worse! :D I'm holding thumbs for you guys and I appreciate the extra effort GREATLY!

Anyone else experiencing long waits on your order? I placed one last tuesday. I was benig optimistic thinking I might get to brew this holiday weekend, but I thought shipping might make it a little later. Instead, the order I placed on 6/28 (6days ago) is not even shipped, but still in pending status. No confimation email, nor one of a backordered item... Whats up?

Anyone else experiencing long waits on your order? I placed one last tuesday. I was benig optimistic thinking I might get to brew this holiday weekend, but I thought shipping might make it a little later. Instead, the order I placed on 6/28 (6days ago) is not even shipped, but still in pending status. No confimation email, nor one of a backordered item... Whats up?

NuclearRich - It looks like with your specific order there is an out of stock. The missing item will be in stock tomorrow, and your order will ship out tomorrow once we get back up and opened. The notes say that an email was sent did you not receive it?

If you guys do have questions on your specific order please shoot me a PM or an email rather than just post it up in the forum. It is hard to give you guys specific details without any of your information.

Have a Happy 4th of July everyone! We will be back at it tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Ed

That would be nice if there were a follow up system to contact the customer if an order is delayed for any reason.

I have had a few hiccups with BMW by they are in my opinion the best source for online brewing supplies and ingredients.

Also Ed is very good about making any issues right.
Happy 4 of July everyone!

Moose777 said:
That would be nice if there were a follow up system to contact the customer if an order is delayed for any reason.

I have had a few hiccups with BMW by they are in my opinion the best source for online brewing supplies and ingredients.

Also Ed is very good about making any issues right.
Happy 4 of July everyone!

They've always been good about contacting me, actually.

NuclearRich - It looks like with your specific order there is an out of stock. The missing item will be in stock tomorrow, and your order will ship out tomorrow once we get back up and opened. The notes say that an email was sent did you not receive it?

If you guys do have questions on your specific order please shoot me a PM or an email rather than just post it up in the forum. It is hard to give you guys specific details without any of your information.

Have a Happy 4th of July everyone! We will be back at it tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Ed

Yeah, I didn't get an email, thats what I thought was really odd. Since I placed an order a month ago and there was a backorder, but that order was very satisfactorily handled. In any case, I do appreciate the update, and I must say that typically you handle issues very well with those super demanding home-brewer types!

Used your store for the first time this week. It's so much closeer than where I woud normally go and the shipping of the yeast in these hot southern summers isn't alays the greatest idea. Product, srvice, all of it was great. i ordered right before a holiday yet everything as in perfect order and tmely. My only complaint and it's more of a personal pet peeve, is the fact that you use stryfoam packing peanuts. Those things are terrible for the environment. Just the tree hugger in me adding my two cents. Just saying is all. Either way you have my vote. Thanks for everything. Also I had to call with some questions and your staff is incredibly helpful and uber polite.

Used your store for the first time this week. It's so much closeer than where I woud normally go and the shipping of the yeast in these hot southern summers isn't alays the greatest idea. Product, srvice, all of it was great. i ordered right before a holiday yet everything as in perfect order and tmely. My only complaint and it's more of a personal pet peeve, is the fact that you use stryfoam packing peanuts. Those things are terrible for the environment. Just the tree hugger in me adding my two cents. Just saying is all. Either way you have my vote. Thanks for everything. Also I had to call with some questions and your staff is incredibly helpful and uber polite.

Awesome man, I am glad that you enjoyed the service.

I see you are in Ft. Campbell. Spent some time there my self in the mid-late 90s. If you are a service person stationed there then you will know all about ... Rakkasan I was in 2nd Battalion C company

Thanks,

Ed

The one feature I am most proud of is the Brew Builder application. It works similar to most of the commercial brewing software out there, but modified for the website and purchasing of the recipes. You pick the style you want to brew, the size of the batch, and efficiency of your brewery and begin adding ingredients. You can map out your full recipe compared to the BJCP style guidelines and purchase with one click.

Wow give whoever came up with this idea a pat on the back. And two pats for whoever implimented it.

Can you clarify the 10% discount available for American Homebrewers Association members?
I reference my membership # in my orders but I always have to follow up with a call to actually get the discount after the order is processed.
Thanks.

Just placed my first Brewmaster's Warehouse order! I know you guys have been live for a little while, but I took a break from brewing for the last year. I was sharing a tiny Manhattan studio (no space to brew) while doing my medical intern year (no time to brew.) Both time and space constraints have now been rectified, and it's time to start brewing again!

I'm excited to try you guys out, given the good reports from many of the folks here at HBT. The Brewbuilder feature is fantastic. Plus, you're close (I'm in Birmingham), which is a plus from a shipping standpoint!

Can you clarify the 10% discount available for American Homebrewers Association members?
I reference my membership # in my orders but I always have to follow up with a call to actually get the discount after the order is processed.
Thanks.

The AHA is working on an API that we will be able to put into our cart system once it is live. What I can do is give you a personal AHA discount code to use to eliminate the issue if you would like.

Thanks,

Ed

Just placed my first Brewmaster's Warehouse order! I know you guys have been live for a little while, but I took a break from brewing for the last year. I was sharing a tiny Manhattan studio (no space to brew) while doing my medical intern year (no time to brew.) Both time and space constraints have now been rectified, and it's time to start brewing again!

I'm excited to try you guys out, given the good reports from many of the folks here at HBT. The Brewbuilder feature is fantastic. Plus, you're close (I'm in Birmingham), which is a plus from a shipping standpoint!

Awesome congrats on getting some space and time to brew. Living in B-Ham should help out a lot. Many places in B-Ham are 1 day ship time for us.

Thanks,

Ed

I currently order most of my ingredients/recipes from Brewmasters Warehouse (BMW). The service is always excellent and I have never been disappointed with the quality of the product. Normal shipment times are quite fast, but have been known to slow down if order volume increases due to a sale (which is normal and to be expected).

I also love their Brew-Builder as it allows me to easily make/modify recipes and order them with a single click.

BMW will continue to be my go-to store for ingredients in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Consistently great crush, too!

The ability to buy grain in exactly the quantities you need is fabulous too. No more pile slowly going stale in the corner with 3oz of Chocolate, 9.5oz of Special B, 11.25oz of Carapils...

They've spoiled me, though, and now I wish they'd do the same thing for hops (though I realize that's probably not feasible).

Back