Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another "out of stock" email. Thats 2 in a row. Still worth ordereing from BMW, just wish the site knew what's out of stock.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I ordered the Third Date IPA Sunday night and forgot to add muslin bags to my order. I emailed and asked if they could be added before shipping. I received my order today, bags were included and there was no charge for them on my invoice. Granted it was only 5 bags @ $.59 each, but it's things like this that will earn my repeat business for sure.

I don't want to give Ed a bad review, so I'll just say that BMW is, to me, the best OLHBS out there. I place the majority of my orders with them, and usually don't have any problems. The PCL is a great service to their customers and their customer service is the best out there.

That being said, they really need to change their website to reflect out of stock items. The last two orders I placed contained out of stock items, which I had no idea of until a day later. (2 days later on the first one). They do give options as to what to do with the order and offer to make two seperate shipments, which I understand would cost them extra money. But having to place an order only to find out the next day, or two days later that an item is out of stock, shouldn't happen. Some sites out there go as far as to list how many of an item they have left. Some just show an item as out of stock. Once again, for the majority of things, BMW is the best. But please Ed, make the change to integrate your stock into the website. For me, it's the only hurdle to making you the ONLY place I order from.

The inventory integration is part of the next update to the website which should be happening soon. Until then we can only do our best to keep up with it and continue to offer the best customer service when dealing with out of stocks.

Thanks,

Ed

I would like to request that you could carry an adapter to add a second regulator to the co2 setup.

here is a link to what I am talking about

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/double-regulator-adapter.html

would much rather order this from you, as you are the only supplier that i use...

p.s. Is there a bonus for breaking a $1000 in orders, or do I just happily keep enjoying the excellent customer service and pricing?

I would like to request that you could carry an adapter to add a second regulator to the co2 setup.

here is a link to what I am talking about

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/double-regulator-adapter.html

would much rather order this from you, as you are the only supplier that i use...

p.s. Is there a bonus for breaking a $1000 in orders, or do I just happily keep enjoying the excellent customer service and pricing?

No problem on the item. We can pick those up easily enough.

As far as the bonus is concerned you get the customer service for sure. I think we might be able to toss some swag into a box for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Wow, I just realized that I have dropped over $700 at Brewmaster's Warehouse in 2011 alone (well, one order @ end of December, but I'll count it)...

SWMBO would not be happy with those numbers... CURSE YOU, ED, AND YOUR BARGAIN PRICES!!!! :mug:

Placed yet another order today. Looking forward to adding a 5th tap and shank to my kegerator. :ban:

Ed,

Have you considered updating your website to indicate when items are out of stock?

It would help a lot when making an order if I knew items were out of stock.

Ed,

Have you considered updating your website to indicate when items are out of stock?

It would help a lot when making an order if I knew items were out of stock.

Not just considered but it is happening as part of a larger upgrade that will hopefully be happening sooner rather than later.

Sorry man I know it sucks and it has not helped that we have had all kinds of troubles with trucks lately. I truck that was dispatched on 5/16 is arriving today.

I've sent two messages related to a delayed order because of an out of stock item and would have skipped the item and just picked locally and order the item I can't get locally. Can some one from Brewmaster's Warehouse please respond? I replyed to the email I recieved and also sent another response via the contact form on the website and still haven't heard anything. Kinda frustrated as I was hoping to have the items by the weekend. :confused: :mad:

I've sent two messages related to a delayed order because of an out of stock item and would have skipped the item and just picked locally and order the item I can't get locally. Can some one from Brewmaster's Warehouse please respond? I replyed to the email I recieved and also sent another response via the contact form on the website and still haven't heard anything. Kinda frustrated as I was hoping to have the items by the weekend. :confused: :mad:

I am looking at your email right now. The issue is that we never received your response. Those emails are downloaded into 5 different systems and I have checked them all without any of them showing your response as being an email that we received.

We will ship your order today and you will have it for this weekend. I am sorry for the frustration but we can not respond to something that was never received.

EDIT: I just found the email. We received your response that you sent at 11:15AM yesterday at 5:14AM this morning. Not sure why the email was not delivered before then but that is why we did not respond.

Thanks,

Ed

Wonderful thank you for the excellent customer service! Got to love technology. :ban: I look forward to receiving my order and many happy future orders with a better idea of in and out of stock items.

Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting on a mill I ordered on May 7th. :(

Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting on a mill I ordered on May 7th. :(

I feel bad so bad for you having to wait as long as you have. I will take full responsibility for the wait time. I really wish you already had it. Trust me no one wants you guys to have everything faster than I do. Good news is the mill should be in today or tomorrow and I will get it to you super fast.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey Ed,

I don't have a scale. Would it be possible to keep each hop addition separated even if it's the same type of hop?

Hey Ed,

I don't have a scale. Would it be possible to keep each hop addition separated even if it's the same type of hop?

All of the hops are packaged into 1 oz. increments. If your recipe is not all 1 oz. increments then you can easily just eyeball the the amount off of a 1 oz. package. It is small enough to guesstimate without being too off.

Thanks,

Ed

All of the hops are packaged into 1 oz. increments. If your recipe is not all 1 oz. increments then you can easily just eyeball the the amount off of a 1 oz. package. It is small enough to guesstimate without being too off.

Thanks,

Ed

Alright, I can do that. Thanks Ed.

Hey Ed,

Since you're blowing up on the forums lately, figured I'd ask real quick about the progress of my order placed on May 20th? I don't mind waiting, but it's always good to know. :)

Thanks!

Hey Ed,

Since you're blowing up on the forums lately, figured I'd ask real quick about the progress of my order placed on May 20th? I don't mind waiting, but it's always good to know. :)

Thanks!

I hate to do this to you but can you send us an email about it with your Order ID so I can look up the particulars.

Thanks,

Ed

if the trucks arrive on schedule, when do you plan to have us05 and rye malt back in stock?

if the trucks arrive on schedule, when do you plan to have us05 and rye malt back in stock?

If everything goes as currently planned the US-05 on Monday and Rye malt on Tuesday.

Of course the plan was for US-05 to arrive today. Seems like on time delivery is a foreign concept for the shipping companies.

Latest posts

Back