• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Brewing stand *FREE*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JnLnNOVA

Reaction score
Many thanks to flash383 for giving me this brewstand years ago. I want to pass it on free to a good home as it was given to me. I added more parts to convert it to a hybrid gas/electric but ended up going full electric and now I’m using using ss tables instead. THIS THING IS A TANK! You wont fit it into the back or on top of an SUV unless you break it down - most likely need a truck. I used it for 2years and it has served me well. If you want it we should talk before you come out and get it. Last pic is how it is currently set up. I’m in the Aldie area of Loudoun County in Northern VA.

C237F79C-17C1-4946-84D7-587821E008FA.jpeg

1424BD28-B7FB-4469-94AD-0CFAAB9185CB.jpeg

A091C2E0-89CF-47DD-838A-5851BD9675C0.jpeg

Many thanks to flash383 for giving me this brewstand years ago. I want to pass it on free to a good home as it was given to me. I added more parts to convert it to a hybrid gas/electric but ended up going full electric and now I’m using using ss tables instead. THIS THING IS A TANK! You wont fit it into the back or on top of an SUV unless you break it down - most likely need a truck. I used it for 2years and it has served me well. If you want it we should talk before you come out and get it. Last pic is how it is currently set up. I’m in the Aldie area of Loudoun County in Northern VA.

View attachment 767293

View attachment 767294
View attachment 767295
Bumping - this will get put out for removal soon in the next few weeks if no takers

Neat setup.

Do you have a picture in use?

How much does it weigh please?

What size bundle - approximately - would it knock-down to please?

Back