Brewing naked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron White has a great bit that goes something like, "Titties. Once you've seen one, you want to see the rest of them". He means, of course, ALL of them.

I'm more of the belief that some things, like mortal injuries of accident victims, toothless old men's smiles, and 50 year old boobies, should never been seen by anyone except for licensed professionals. Otherwise, there can be permanent harm done to the psyche of the person who catches a glimpse.

I mean, I'm keeping the girls out of your view purely for your own self interests.

We should all be so lucky as to grow old. We may as well get used to them now in case we do.

Co-Ed nude wrestling is a way better idea btw. When it gets hot here the wife and I have tried to co-ed naked brewing before...never worked out well. It started out with best of intentions saving money, ****e it's hot and finally oooh boobies. Now that we have a kid I don't foresee this ever being an issue, ever....again.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ron White has a great bit that goes something like, "Titties. Once you've seen one, you want to see the rest of them". He means, of course, ALL of them.

I'm more of the belief that some things, like mortal injuries of accident victims, toothless old men's smiles, and 50 year old boobies, should never been seen by anyone except for licensed professionals. Otherwise, there can be permanent harm done to the psyche of the person who catches a glimpse.

I mean, I'm keeping the girls out of your view purely for your own self interests.

I missed this thread from the start and sounded like it had so much promise and now you turned into a prude!

:D

After reading the glass carboy mishap thread, all brewing will be done in more-than-necessary clothing :)

I missed this thread from the start and sounded like it had so much promise and now you turned into a prude!

:D

You know, I think you are the first person ever who has called me a prude. You made me laugh so hard I almost shot beer out of my nose at my (very nice) screen. Thank you for that!

Otherwise, there can be permanent harm done to the psyche of the person who catches a glimpse.
With this crew, how the hell would you know. You've been reading the post, don't you think we're pretty damaged already? :D

How's this for off the wall. I'm a technician for Land Rover and have Ron Whites 06 full size on my lift at work. Many years ago he would drop it off himself, now he has his "people" do it.

With this crew, how the hell would you know. You've been reading the post, don't you think we're pretty damaged already? :D

How's this for off the wall. I'm a technician for Land Rover and have Ron Whites 06 full size on my lift at work. Many years ago he would drop it off himself, now he has his "people" do it.

I LOVE Ron White.

Here's the thing though. Even I don't drive a flippin' 06 anything. If you are driving an 06, you can't afford "people".

Tell him to get a '12 or newer, and then it'll be more badass when his people drop it off. Having people drop off an 06 is weirdly pathetic.

It's one of the first 06 Super Charged Range Rovers with only 34,000 miles on it. I'm sure he has a few 12s, 14s, 69s and other vehicles to drive too. Funny thing is there are a pair of cigar scissors on the center console and it does not smell of cheap cigars.

Ron White is my hero. One of the funniest comics ever.

And thank you for your concern. But I am more of this tune

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcpuiwx1YkY[/ame]

Naked, never. I always brew with my rubber boots on. Burned my foot once, never again.

Actually, it's kind of a funny story. I brew in my driveway, like most homebrewers, and it is WORK, so I sweat quite a bit. I thought I had taken everything down to my basement. Stripped down to my sweaty boxers, ready for a shower. Realized, I left my wort chiller out in the grass. Figured, what the heck, it's a quiet neighborhood, I'll just run out and get it quickly. Right as my neighbor goes by with a baby stroller. I just waved, smiled, and pretended everything was normal. I have no idea what she thought, probably, wow, that's an unattractive person.

Anyhow, this is why I shouldn't post after 3 strong homebrews, but if anyone wants to order I Brew Naked shirts, I will order one as long as it's under $30. In.

Naked, never. I always brew with my rubber boots on. Burned my foot once, never again.

Actually, it's kind of a funny story. I brew in my driveway, like most homebrewers, and it is WORK, so I sweat quite a bit. I thought I had taken everything down to my basement. Stripped down to my sweaty boxers, ready for a shower. Realized, I left my wort chiller out in the grass. Figured, what the heck, it's a quiet neighborhood, I'll just run out and get it quickly. Right as my neighbor goes by with a baby stroller. I just waved, smiled, and pretended everything was normal. I have no idea what she thought, probably, wow, that's an unattractive person.

Anyhow, this is why I shouldn't post after 3 strong homebrews, but if anyone wants to order I Brew Naked shirts, I will order one as long as it's under $30. In.

We do that kind of thing all the time- but we don't live in much of a city. I mean, we are in the city limits but we don't have people around to bump into while Bob is taking a leak in the yard, or I"m going out to pick up something out of my car and didn't feel like getting dressed. We don't even lock our house or car when we're gone.

I'm not naked all of the time, of course. Just when it's really warm or if there is an obvious reason like I mentioned above.

Every night around 10:00pm I walk the dog on about a half mile loop around the field behind our house. Never see anyone out there. Two nights ago I was watching TV, boxers, no shirt and figured, what the heck, I'm going out like this. It was one of those super moon nights. Came around a corner there was my neighbor. Did a quick about face and speed walked home, but pretty sure I got busted. Just hoping there were no pieces hanging out. :cross:

I'm glad I read this thread... too fun.
I brew outside and my normal uniform for summer months is shorts and flip-flops.
Not sure I can pull off any less but would give it a shot. ;)

[derail]
06? My truck's an 01. Buncha fancy pants in here.

Ahah! I drive an '04! I'm its third owner. The previous owner was an HVAC company that (I suspect) used it for demolition derbies on the weekends. OUT OF MY WAY, YOU '01-DRIVING PEASANT!!![/derail]

SWMBO says her tatas and lady-bits are averse to boiling hot liquids :(

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I don't know how i missed a Yooper post! AAAAAAaaaahhhhhh.......

I have brewed in my bathing suit a few times this summer - does that count? After the first time I do wear closed toe shoes. Not a pretty picture at my age either i assure you!

Not into breaking the camera and bathing suit brewing has ended for the season.

You know, that gives me an idea!

We can get together and brew and wear our bikinis and call it "bikini babes" or something and charge a flat rate for the webcast.

I'll probably cause irreparable harm to those turning in, but we can give the money to charity to pay for therapy for those similarly harmed. :cross:

You know, that gives me an idea!

We can get together and brew and wear our bikinis and call it "bikini babes" or something and charge a flat rate for the webcast.

I'll probably cause irreparable harm to those turning in, but we can give the money to charity to pay for therapy for those similarly harmed. :cross:

Brilliant. I would need a body double.

Maybe a set of HBT Bikini/Speedo Calendars? The Babes of HBT? The Speedo-Wearing Weirdos of HBT?

I volunteer for the Speedo calendar, I've been meaning to dust mine off anyway.

Maybe a set of HBT Bikini/Speedo Calendars? The Babes of HBT? The Speedo-Wearing Weirdos of HBT?

I believe this forum tried to get a thread of similar theme off the ground and it failed.

Dudes of HBT wearing speedos? I am sure women really dont wanna see a calendar full of Chewbacca and his Wookie pals wearing speedos. It has been more than one time where I have been likened to a bear skin rug.

Speak for yourself. I'm finer than a frog hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have a feeling that calendar should come with this...

brain-bleach.jpg

Cheers! ;)

Latest posts

Back