Brewing in Charleston, SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billdar

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and also say thanks. I've been using this site a lot as a newbie brewer and the wealth of info here has helped me out tons. So I decided to stop lurking and join the forums. I've been brewing for right around 6 months or so, and I have to say I love everything about home brewing. This site along with my lhbs, a place called Yeast, have really got me going on this great hobby/obsession. So thanks again!

Cheers :mug:

Hi Bill,

Welcome to HBT !! This site is such a great resouce for so many people. The amout of knowledge is amazing !! I hope all your brews turn out great. please feel free to ask if you need anything!

Cheers,
Kris

I am a College of Charleston alumnus. This forum really is a wealth of knowledge. I, like you, lurked for many many months and finally joined. When I did have a question and posted, I got all the advice I could handle. If you do have a question, try to be concise as possible (recipe, equipment used, temps, etc) as you get the info you need faster. Happy home brewing!

Look for Lowcountry Libations on Facebook and Hopped up on Alpha Acid. They are two local homebrew clubs in Charleston. Welcome!

Welcome aboard!! I actually just left Beaufort, SC in may of last year for beautiful Yuma, AZ. Wish I would have been into homebrewing out east because there were a lot more LHBS...here there is only one. Good luck and happy brewing. Cheers!!:mug:

Latest posts

Back