Brewing in Brooklyn!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewJay

Reaction score
Greetings from Brooklyn, NY. Total newbie here, with two brews under his belt. I have been reading up and researching so much while I've been lurking through these forums. I've decided it was time I jump out of the shadows and make contributions. lol

I've done extract, and am interested in one day moving up to partial. I have no room to move on to AG, but hopefully when my girlfriend and I move further south, we will have the space.

Greetings to all, and happy brewing.

Addiction indeed. I can't tell you how many times I've gone over brewing terminology and procedure. It's enough to drive one mad!

I've got a cop friend that works the linden projects at night. Says its rough turf now. Glad you got out.

My gf is in SI. She's as interested in brewing as I am. I may have her help me on the next batch.

Happy brewing!

happy brewing to you. Those housing cops put me away one night long ago in my youth. Could have really been a life changing event, even though it was. A day in the Tombs is enough to change ones prospective on life.

Cheers.

Yeah, havin my wife pick me up from lockup with my baby in a stroller did it for me.

Hey, if your gf is really interested in brewing, she can feel free to help me my next brew day. Doing 2 batches all grain, 15 to 20 gallons is tiring. I could always use an extra set of hands

Welcome aboard

Have you heard of or tried brooklynbrewshop.com

Small batches but AG and meant for city dwellers...good luck and let us know how it goes

-Cali-

Latest posts

Back