Brewing game now out on steam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlaineC

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

For the gamers out there here is a semy decent brewing game that recently launched on steam. recipes seam to be real as well. takes you from extract to all grain brewing both in real-time and speed up

That's crazy :p All the work and no beer :bigmug:

Does it make you wait for the boil?
it does make you wait for the boil and even makes you wait for the filling of the pot and such as well. it does allow you to speed up time. It was designed by a brewing group out of England its rather interesting honestly. i'm hoping to see if it will allow owr own recipe fully or if there's a limit.

Imma have to try this. It's on steam, so if you decide not for you after a short while, you can get a refund on it....

It's pretty fun. It has trouble with Imperial units. And I wish I could weigh out ingredients individually and then add them all together (like homebrewers normally do...) but I'm still playing it after 4 hours and about to brew a stout for competition :D

It's pretty fun. It has trouble with Imperial units. And I wish I could weigh out ingredients individually and then add them all together (like homebrewers normally do...) but I'm still playing it after 4 hours and about to brew a stout for competition :D
It didn't trip my trigger. Submitted ticket for refund after about 10 minutes....

yea I submitted feedback on that and the fact that they are limited on the grains and such as well as the max mash size you can have at times makes it a pain. all in all if you're not on the money for certain times and such. The beginning of the game is slightly a pain but once you get past that it begins to be more fun.

Back