Brewing awesome beer across the USA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ever come to southern Ontario lemme know! Looks cool I look forward to reading!

If you ever come to southern Ontario lemme know! Looks cool I look forward to reading!

Where are you in Ontario? We will probably spend some time in Canada next year, most likely crossing into Windsor. We hope to visit some of Canada's National Parks

You are welcome to stop by and brew with me. You might consider getting up north sooner than later. It's going to get cold in a couple of weeks.

We are actually on the road leaving Michigan right now. Gotta start heading south!

Where are you in Ontario? We will probably spend some time in Canada next year, most likely crossing into Windsor. We hope to visit some of Canada's National Parks

I'm between Cayuga and dunnville Ontario. Home of the mudcat.

IMG_3669.jpg

I'm in Southwestern Wisconsin, very close to the National Brewery Museum in Potosi Wi. Could be worth brewing and visiting the museum. They're also brewing beer there.

Sounds like a great time. If you're looking for a great place to spend the winter (or at list a bit of it) San Diego is a solid choice. Looking forward to reading about your adventure good luck. :mug:

Chicken! It's not bad yet. Only snowed once.

if you've been here, how come I haven't seen it mentioned in the blog??

We were up visiting family before heading out on our adventure. I just started the blog. I borrowed my brother in law's gear to brew there, but didn't count it

I just moved from Pa to Ca on the central coast and if your out this way let me know and we can brew.

Just a suggestion but putting new blogs up top is much easier than me guessing and scrolling to see if you have anything new.

We are headed to Menifee, CA tomorrow. Anyone in the general area that would let me brew with them?

Where you headed after that? I'm on the central coast about 4 hours north of where you'll be.

Not sure. We will be heading back toward Michigan once it starts warming up again. We haven't decided if we will do that via the north or the south. I would love to head north to Oregon, but we'll see. I'll let you know if we do. What city are you in?

Not sure. We will be heading back toward Michigan once it starts warming up again. We haven't decided if we will do that via the north or the south. I would love to head north to Oregon, but we'll see. I'll let you know if we do. What city are you in?

Ok keep me posted, I'm in Atascadero 93422.

Drop me a PM if your ventures bring you to the Puget Sound....Love to brew with ya.

IMG_1076.JPG

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to connect with anyone to brew along our travels. We are currently back in Michigan. I can somewhat easily go get my brewing equipment from storage to use while we're here, but I would still like to brew with someone else just for fun. Anyone happen to be in the St. Clair area?

We will likely move around a little here and there depending on various factors, but we will be here in St. Clair primarily.

Anyone want to be the first homebrewer featured on roadbrewing.com?

We are currently in Dearborn Heights, MI. We're going to Grand Rapids next week for a week or 2, but then back to Dearborn Heights for a while.

Back