brewin in southern IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kegeratorman1

Reaction score
greetings from carbondale, IL, i'm nick and i've been brewin for 7/8 months so far, still quite a novice, only extract brews so far, some good, some not so good, but having a great time.
anyways i've been on homebrewchatter as well, and although these forums provide a wealth of knowledge, great ideas, and good info, i still wish i knew more brewers in the area or maybe a local homebrew club of some kind to maybe get a little more local veteran guidance on setups and techniques.

so if anybody knows of anything from the area, let me know!

:mug:

Welcome to HBT, Nick.

Carbondale? Man, I had a whole lotta fun in that town back in the day. Do they still have the big Haloween bash?

halloween bash? no sir. they shut this mother down on halloween on account of the riot problems some years back. the only bars open on halloween are pinch penny and callahans. the old timers around town say this place isn't like it used to be. i've got nothing to compare to myself, i've only been here a year and a half or so, but i have a good time.

Back