• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Brewhemoth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewvet

Reaction score
Sold Pending Funds

Hate to do it, but don't have the room and need to make space.

For sale Brewhemoth Conical. Bought new in July 2011. Used it for 3-4 brews before putting it in storage. Moved and didn't have the room. Getting back into brewing but have limited space so this needs to go.

I know I'll regret it :(

Excellent condition.

Asking $600

In North Georgia Mountains but come back and forth to Atlanta frequently.

Local pick up only!

Brewhemoth.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like yours is one of the later models that is actually about 23 gallons total volume, they still sold them as 22 gallon though. I regularly ferment 20gallon batches in mine with no issue. I just picked up my third brewhemoth. These are some of the nicest heavy duty conicals out there. Excellent for spunding capable of pressures over 100 psi. Good luck with the sale, if you were closer I would be tempted to take it off your hands.

Looks like yours is one of the later models that is actually about 23 gallons total volume, they still sold them as 22 gallon though. I regularly ferment 20gallon batches in mine with no issue. I just picked up my third brewhemoth. These are some of the nicest heavy duty conicals out there. Excellent for spunding capable of pressures over 100 psi. Good luck with the sale, if you were closer I would be tempted to take it off your hands.

Thanks for the reply and info. It's been a great tank, like I said probably will kick myself for selling it especially since they no longer make them.

Latest posts

Back