Brewery suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpeebs

Reaction score
Hey there! Headin west from Indiana to
Montana this summer and SWMBO asked if there were any breweries I'd like to stop at on the way. Any suggestions? Three Floyd's is always at the top of my list.

We live in Fort Wayne. Taking 80/90 west to Chicago, jumping on I39 north to the Wisconsin dells from there, then I90 west to Mount Rushmore, US212 w to Montana, back on I90 to Butte, MT, US191 S to Yellowstone, and more I90 w to trout creek Michigan.

SWMBO just wrote all this out for me. This'll be over the course of like a week.

On that route there are several good breweries around the Madison area, depending how far out of the way you want to go. A little southwest of Madison is New Glarus Brewing, in New Glarus Wi. Not much of a tour, all self guided stuff, but nice facility and very good beer. More in the Madison area you have Capital Brewing and the Ale Asylum. Ale Asylum tended to have more hoppy beers than the other two.

We'll if you're in Yellowstone swing by down to Jackson. They have three good breweries there.

Back