Brewery Name and First AG Beer name.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge421

Reaction score
I was thinking of calling my little setup Vendetta Brewing or Vendetta Brew Crafters. I want to have like an underground look to all of the labels. Kind of like a resistance movement ala 1984, V for Vendetta etc.

I just made my first AG batch which is a Honey Weiss. Because I got so much help from all of you guys I wanted to let the board name the beer. Any suggestions?

If you want an underground theme, you could go with something like "bière la resistance" unless you just dont like the french for some reason.... :D

Hidden Honeyweizen?

I can't remember much from V for Vendetta, but in the book 1884, they had some really great names for things. Victory Gin comes to mind. You could also go along the lines of "double good Honey Weiss," or "War is Peace Honeyweizen"

If you want an underground theme, you could go with something like "bière la resistance" unless you just dont like the french for some reason.... :D

Don't forget "of" - Bière de la Résistance. Otherwise it doesn't have the right bits: "Beer the Resistance" lacks a preposition. N'est-ce pas?

I like the name, frankly! And "V" rocks. I never thought she'd be so hot without hair...

:D

Bob

I'd go through the dictionary and find all the "V" words that apply, just like some of V's v-loaded ramblings... Weiss already sounds line "vice", so there could be some great alliteration there....

So geez, where in Harrisburg are you from? Do you go to Scotzin's too?

Don't forget "of" - Bière de la Résistance. Otherwise it doesn't have the right bits: "Beer the Resistance" lacks a preposition. N'est-ce pas?

correct vous êtes, but if I were in the resistance, I would like to be beered now and again :D

I plan to brew a dunkel called Butt Wheat at some point in the future.

I like the french translation of "beer of the resistance"

Why not call your brewery the 5th november brewery.

I plan on naming my first lambic: Crouching Brettanomyces, Hidden Carlsbergensis.

Back