• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota Brewers Hardware Triclamp Trub Filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
SOLD

Basically new, used twice and worked well with hop pellets and my plate chiller but now I'm doing small batches so it's a over kill for me. A few minor scratches from storage. Clean and ready to use. Cost me $100 plus $12 shipping.

$85 shipped by most economical method to lower 48. Payment by PayPal Friends and Family.

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Im interested.. how big of batches where you doing? How fast was the flow? Any plugging? Where you using any kind of false bottom or just a whirlpool/pickup? Where in line did you hook it up? Before or after pump? Sorry I haven't really thought of using something like this but like the idea.

I did 10 gallon batches. Didn't use any other hop filter except crazy hopped IPAs where I used bags. Only used two or three times and never plugged. Hooked up after pump and pumped through at a moderate rate, wouldn't try full flow besides you'll be slowing flow through plate chiller anyway unless you have crazy cold ground water.

Back