Brewerks of Singapore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pez

Reaction score
The most impressive microbrewery i have been to has to be Brewerks of Singapore. I was lucky enough to stop in Singapore in my travels and found this place by mistake. They have many different brews to try, all brewed on site. I would suggest to anyone that you look this place up... Better yet, GO THERE!:mug:

Singapore is an awesome place to visit. Probably one of the best Navy port calls I ever had.

There's a fairly new Czech style microbrewery "The Prague" @ The Amara Hotel in CBD, Tanjong Pagar.
Was pretty impressed with their offerings. Definitely a good alternative to the Brewerkz (which isn't bad either).
However, with Brewerkz turning into a 'chain' of outlets over last years, i can't loose the feeling that the overall customer experience keeps going downwards (an impression quite a number of my social circle shares). As such, having an alternative choice doesn't hurt really. :)

The Prague @ Amara Hotel is total crap; plus I think they are brewing with extract.
Been there once and never going back - lousy beers, sucky food and awful service.

There are better options out there (in addition to Brewerkz): Red Dot, Pump Room, Level 33, Paulaner.

In my view, Brewerkz is still by far #1.:rockin:

Back