• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Brew stand w/ Blichmann Burners near Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
Moving to a much smaller house and don't have room to take the big toys with me. This stand was awesome and served me well for about 2 years. The stand comes with 3 Blichmann Burners. You should be familiar with the Blichmann name. These burners will last forever. The burners are hooked up to a custom manifold that feeds all 3 burners from one propane tank. I would get at least 4-5 all grain double brew days out of one tank with these extremely efficient burners. I've already sold all the kettles. I do have a ton of random homebrew stuff still so if you come by for the stand you can poke through what I have left. Asking $325 and I'll throw in a motor for a grain mill as well...

I will also deliver in my truck for the asking price within a reasonable distance. I know not everybody can move something of this size easily.

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

I like that stand... Got any instructions on how to rebuild that?

Just look up how to build a deck. I built it using the same concepts. 4x4 posts, 2x6 around the top, 2x4 around the bottom. 4" lag bolts hold it all together. It's also on castors so it rolls around my garage nicely. The spacers to elevate the burners are just 2x4 blocks ripped to size. The burners are held in place with 2" stainless hardware, 8 screws per burner. You could park a truck on this thing and it wouldn't notice.

Sorry had mouth surgery last night wasn't fully reading let me know if you end up parting this out as I could use a burner or 2

Just look up how to build a deck. I built it using the same concepts. 4x4 posts, 2x6 around the top, 2x4 around the bottom. 4" lag bolts hold it all together. It's also on castors so it rolls around my garage nicely. The spacers to elevate the burners are just 2x4 blocks ripped to size. The burners are held in place with 2" stainless hardware, 8 screws per burner. You could park a truck on this thing and it wouldn't notice.

That's awesome, what kind of would? No issues with the burners toasting the wood at all? From the pics it looks like you have the burners elevated a bit.

That's awesome, what kind of would? No issues with the burners toasting the wood at all? From the pics it looks like you have the burners elevated a bit.

Just standard pressure treated decking wood from Lowes or Home Depot. Nothing special. Never had an issue with the wood heating up. Think the hottest surface temperature I ever recorded with my IR thermometer was like 90*.

Back