• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew stand Propane/Rims System- Milwaukee Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeus53219

Reaction score
I built this myself, and its a tank. Originally was designed to be upgradable to hold 2-55 gallon pots, but I never got around to that. I have casters for the system, but they are not attached because the system pretty much stayed stationary. I really don't wanna sell it but since I built an indoor basement brewery, I haven't used it as much as I'd like to....so I'm passing it on to someone who will use it as much as I have in the past.
The only thing that is not pictured are the hoses and the March pump(my buddy borrowed it to brew). This set-up has diamond plate mounts capable of 2 pumps, but only comes with one. I also have a work cart with cabinet, drawers, and work surface to mount the control panel to for additional cost(negotiable).

The Control Panel. There are 3 switches on the panel, one for main power(located on the bottom), one for the pump(located on the right side above the e-stop, marked control,(I should have marked it "PUMP" control), and one for the heater(self explanatory).The PID controls a contactor to turn the LWD 1650w element on and off to maintain mash temp. I have implemented a safety in the wiring with a relay that the element cannot be turned on with out the pump running. This will prevent the element form being dry fired, and burning out.

The Cost. $1100 Pick-up only
I left out many details, so if you are interested and would like to come take a look at this unit let me know.

2012-07-20 19.52.45.jpg

2012-06-28 16.23.53(1).jpg

2012-06-28 16.28.24.jpg

I, as well as a bunch of others who have bought his Contactors, can vouch for Zeus. If I didnt have a system in the basement I'd be taking a good luck at this. Best of luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back