Brew Stand Design

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keggle

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So this is what I'm thinking for a brew stand design. It will be all electric, one pump. The mash tun and boil kettles tip forward. The tipper is a little different then usual, but I wanted it dump away from the stand a little more so I could get a bucket under and they were super simple. I don't have all the tubing and keggles drawn out, but it's the basic idea.

I wanted to leave the mash lower so I don't have to stand on a step stool to stir in the grains. Oh and the mash tun is a bottom drain.

I am looking for any input or if anyone sees anything glaringly wrong. I already have the steel. I want to start building it soon.

thanks

brew-stand-61612.jpg

brew-stand2-61613.jpg

I'm already using the keggles. I got the HLT for cheap from someone who already cut it and welded in some fittings. It's pretty ugly so it might get replaced if I get a good deal on an uncut keg, they actually welded a valve onto the keg instead of a fitting :smack: . The MLT is already built as is the BK

Latest posts

Back