Brew pod cast? Brewing casts for my IPOD??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FxdGrMind

Reaction score
Ok, where might I find this for my ipod and my daily commute in and back from "Work"....

Sure would be nice to have something "interesting" to listen too and get me going on the drive home! :D

So I'm looking for resources! Please post your links for downloads.

Cheers :mug:

Doh!!!! How could I even think someone hadn't asked this before.... :eek:

CHeers:mug:

Basic Brewing is a bit more serious about what they're doing and focusing on brewing beer. The Brewing Network is more of.... hmmm... drunk brewers talking about brewing for a while, then getting sidetracked and following their minds into the gutter for a while, then gradually getting back to brewing, etc.

I prefer the latter one. :D

I listen to the Brewing Network on my commute. Started with the Jamil Show and went through basically all the ales and a few lagers - awesome way to learn A LOT. Then downloaded a few from the Brew Strong Show - some good info there, but more in depth a lot of times than what I am doing right now - these may be good if I ever go all grain or get some serious brew equipment. I have only now begun to listen to the Session - much less homebrew info, but some good insights from pro brewers and a lot more fun to listen too - definitely not suitable though if you're driving with kids or grandma

i, also, have been through most of the style shows on the jamil show and all of the brew strong and can you brew it episodes... great information in between the sometimes annoying anecdotal humor. i like the basic brewing podcasts but sometimes they are really boring, but he does have some great interviews and insights. they're all worth listening to IMHO. trust me, you will download all them now and before you know it, you'll be waiting for new ones to come out as you've listened to all the others.

Back