Brew Masters Warehouse???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrantH

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel it takes quite a while for the order status to change? I ordered on the evening of the 11th and it still says pending? Just hoping this is a delay and maybe it has already been shipped. Not so much worried about getting it as I am curious.

Does anyone else feel it takes quite a while for the order status to change? I ordered on the evening of the 11th and it still says pending? Just hoping this is a delay and maybe it has already been shipped. Not so much worried about getting it as I am curious.

Call or email them. Sometimes their system doesn't pick up that they are out of order on an item and it doesn't email you. I had back to back orders where I ordered non sale items on their big sale weekends and it took 7 days for one order because of no Lactic Acid in stock and the next order took 13 days because they had to wait on stir bars.

Call or email them. Sometimes their system doesn't pick up that they are out of order on an item and it doesn't email you. I had back to back orders where I ordered non sale items on their big sale weekends and it took 7 days for one order because of no Lactic Acid in stock and the next order took 13 days because they had to wait on stir bars.

+1

Calling is the best route. I don't think they ship out on weekends though. They usually give the option of waiting for an out of stock before they ship everything or shipping everything (but the out of stock item) and then ship the item in a different shipment when it arrives.

I'm waiting on an order because one item was out of stock, but they did contact me to let me know it was out of stock and if I wanted things to be shipped seperately. Since I wasn't in a hurry I'm waiting on it. So far Ive found them to be very responsive both by e-mail and by phone. If you're worried or even just curious about your order, give them a call, they are good people.

Also, they had a big sale over the Easter weekend, and stated in an e-mail that I got about it that because of the volume of orders, shipping time may be a little slower than normal.

Back