• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Brew Jacket, Ventmatic, drip trays, hardware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anticrapple

Reaction score
I am selling a bunch of stuff, buying pays shipping.

Brewjacket (cooling only) - SOLD Total package including the carboy insulator, power supply hoses etc. no carboy included. Only used once.

Ventmatic Taps - LOWER PRICE $35 EACH. $70 SHIPPED IF YOU BUY BOTH
Includes the shank, nut etc. everything in the picture. It's a 4 inch shank (chrome).

12" Krome Dispense Drip Tray - SOLD
Used once for a wedding set up. They do not have a drain.

Hardware - would like to sell as one lot for $35 - REDUCED $20 SHIPPED Includes 4 3" pass through beer shanks. 8 5/8" nipples and 8 nuts for the nipples.

PM if interested. I accept paypal. Local pick up in Jacksonville FL is also available.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492085543.332123.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492085554.165479.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492085564.597245.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492085578.971772.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492085589.349933.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492085599.717925.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492085610.652577.jpg

Your post "I am selling a bunch of stuff, buying pays shipping." is a little confusing. Are you saying buyer pays shipping or is shipping included in price?

Sorry. Fat fingered that. Buyer pays shipping. Most everything will fit in a flat rate envelope. $5.95.

Brewjacket and drip trays are spoken for. Faucets and hardware still available.

Are those the short lived following the Brulosophy review Ventmatics or different ones?

Im not sure how to tell the difference between the ventmatics versions, but I do know this is one of the original. I used them for about 3 months and got them new in a box from HBT about 2 years ago. They have been in storage for a while and now I have a bigger serving fridge so I needed more taps. I ordered new taps that all match and that's the only reason I am getting rid of these. They are in great shape and worked great for me. No leaks or manufacturing issues.

PM if interested. +

Back