Brew House For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YooperBrew said:
Hey! I have an idea! Bernie, you come to visit me, and we'll go over and see Superior's stuff! What do you think Superior? Can we invite ourselves over? We'll bring beer............................:D

Check it out, guys, Yooper asked me out on a date!!!!!:ban: :ban:

Ok, she asked Superior, too........................:D

Superiorbrew said:
I know, My parents come to visit about once a month (except in the winter) and they probably drive pretty close to you they could always meet you somewhere if you make me an offer I cant refuse
I have a pile of stuff I want to unload, I figured in the spring I would drag it all out and take some good pics and send it all down the road.
Where are you again, I seem to remember either the Green Bay or Fon Du Lac area?

Actually Superior, I am in the middle of trying to get a sculpture of my own built, but if the price is right, I could be convinced to just scrap the whole thing and get one ready-made. Anyway, keep that in the back of your head when you're ready to unload it. Oh, and yes you remembered correctly, I am near Fond du Lac.

SuperiorBrew said:
Sounds like fun, maybe a North Woods spring time group brew

That would be so awesome! Just let me know!

Oh, and Bernie- I didn't just ask you on a date- I was hinting you could even sleep over! Since it's such a long way and all.

Oboyoboyoboyboyoboyboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

EDIT: Seriously, Sause and I talked briefly about this at the SEWAGE brew. He's got land UPNORT, too, near yours Yoops. If we did this, the more the merrier, right?

The more the better. Being sparsly populated and a long ways from no where I hope we can do a brew togather. I usually only get to read about them.

SuperiorBrew said:
The more the better. Being sparsly populated and a long ways from no where I hope we can do a brew togather. I usually only get to read about them.

Are you kidding? You got the Apostle Isl what? 45 Min north of you? Sounds like the perfect reason to make it out for a brew. Grab the SWMBO head to your place for a brew and then take a couple more days and hit the islands. That's what I would call a perfect 'Sconi vacation. My only regret is I stopped riding motorcycles ten years ago. That's God's country up there!

Either way it's within 4 hours of my place, I'm in. I'll see if I can rouse some other guys I brew with make it a group trip.

Seabee John said:
Are you kidding? You got the Apostle Isl what? 45 Min north of you? Sounds like the perfect reason to make it out for a brew. Grab the SWMBO head to your place for a brew and then take a couple more days and hit the islands. That's what I would call a perfect 'Sconi vacation. My only regret is I stopped riding motorcycles ten years ago. That's God's country up there!

Either way it's within 4 hours of my place, I'm in. I'll see if I can rouse some other guys I brew with make it a group trip.

And two hours further will get you to my cottage and then my house- so you could make a trip out of it for sure! But I'd be in, because SuperiorBrew is about 2-2 1/4 hours from me.

Seabee John said:

I can see Lake Superior from one of my tree stands & we fish the islands a couple times a week.

072107MATT.jpg

It could be done, fish in the morning and brew in the afternoon.
My boat only fishes myself and 3 others comfortably, any other would have to amuse them selves in town.

SuperiorBrew said:
It could be done, fish in the morning and brew in the afternoon.
My boat only fishes myself and 3 others comfortably, any other would have to amuse them selves in town.

Well, I believe in the rule of AM. The rule of the AM comes from Saturday excursions to anywhere while I was in the Navy. We would plan a trip, say ten people or so... scuba dive, horse back riding.. you get the picture.

I found that the earlier in the AM we set out, we would see an exponential drop in participation.

Long & short is this: Because of the distance traveled, You may find a few dedicated souls that show, compared to the many who talk about coming in the threads.

I still say it'll be a blast weather it's 3 or 30.

i am interested in your brewing equipment and i wondering if you still have it, if you have pics and where you are located.

Please forward any information about location, final cost, and pictures if available to [email protected]

thanks

Good News! I am Owejulie Nimbo from Nigeria and I have a humongous 2 barrel HERMS rig that I can only give to one persistent person on the HBT forums. All I need is $1000 for shipping costs and you can have it next week straight from the boat. Please PM with info...

Good News! I am Owejulie Nimbo from Nigeria and I have a humongous 2 barrel HERMS rig that I can only give to one persistent person on the HBT forums. All I need is $1000 for shipping costs and you can have it next week straight from the boat. Please PM with info...

Ah...if only I were persistent. :D

Back