Brew Fest Atire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beowolf1911

Reaction score
I have been attending many beer fests for many years now and the one thing that has been consistent, except of course beer, is the unusual and fantastic attire. I have seen everything from kits and lederhosen to banana suits and beer tees. I am a hat man and generally pull out a nice fedora for a beer fest, how about you guys and gals, any special attire for your beer fests?

weird.jpg

Nice fedora? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Personally I will wear a shirt, some shorts, pants if it is cold, and shoes of some sort. If I am feeling fancy I will wear a watch and a belt.

Whatever is comfortable for the weather. That will include trousers or shorts with big cargo pockets, so I can smuggle in my own snacks and avoid the exorbitant prices of the food vendors. Besides, time spent standing in line at a food truck is time not spent sampling beer.

I don't have special attire. Most important things are comfy clothes and shoes since you'll be on your feet for several hours.

Though at one beerfest I wore a Magic Hat shirt and the Magic Hat rep was so excited she gave me free crap.

I usually rock my Ommegang hoodie (you wouldn't believe the conversation starter it is) jeans, my most comfortable shoes or if weather permits flops, and jeans. Pretty straight forward. Under the ommegang shirt I used to rock my Flying Fish Exit 4 shirt but since that got worn through in a hurry I will wear next year either my Dogfish Hop shirt or my new Rogue shirt.

Back