• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Brew-Boss for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pricedawg

Reaction score
I have a Brew-Boss 15 Gallon Cofi system for sale. I just don't have time to brew anymore. Retails for $1599, will let it go for $1100, shipping included. I have only used it about 5-6 times in the year I have had it. Great system, no complaints. I even have a couple of recipes programmed into it already.

I also have the hop dispenser ($80), a dual temp controlled fermentation controller ($50), and a grain mill ($50) I am willing to part ways with.

Price is firm on the Brew-Boss.

Paypal accepted.

BB.JPG

Hop boss has been sold. Any takers on the complete COFI system for $950

someone needs to buy this before the price goes low enough for me to bite. I don't need it but it's a steal at this price!!

Can't wait to put her to use, getting back into brewing after a 4 year a abcense. This will give my Brewhemouth something to do. :D

Back