• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Brew bag, hop filter, 25 ft Counterflow chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISUBrew79

Reaction score
I’m parting with several components of my old system as I am building a 3-vessel E-HERMS.

1- Brew Bag mesh bag for brew-in-a-bag all grain brewing. This is sized for an 82-quart gallon Bayou Classic kettle which was 19 inches in diameter and 17 inches tall. $15.00
IMG_0746.jpg

1- Arbor Fab 10” tall by 6” diameter stainless mesh hop filter. This will keep the majority of pellet hop material from getting into your fermenter. This has never been used. Retail price is $58.00, asking $30.00
IMG_0745.jpg

1 - Homemade counterflow wort chiller. Constructed from 25 feet of 3/8” OD copper tubing and sweated copper fittings. Water connections are standard garden hose fittings. Wort connections- I can include the male camlock fittings as pictured, but they can be removed and exchanged with any male 1/2” NPT threaded accessory. Asking $60.00
IMG_0747.jpg

I am located in central Iowa and prefer local pickup. However, I am willing to ship at buyer’s expense.

Rdenisjr - have you gotten any of my PMs? I am using the HBT iPhone app and not sure if the PM function is working.

Back