Brand new - from upstate NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyD

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Anthony from Rochester, NY. I've never brewed a beer in my life, but I'm hoping to read a lot and learn as much as possible before I get started.

I love trying lots of different types of beer, but mostly I prefer stouts, porters, and dark ales. In particular, this year's Anchor Christmas Ale has been one of my recent favorites, and Guiness is one of my go-to brews.

Hoping to learn a bunch, and eventually dive headfirst into the hobby! :mug:

Hi, Anthony! I definitely agree with you, this year's Anchor Christmas Ale is marvelous. It reminds me of what Christmas is supposed to smell like!

Good brewing!

Welcome neighbor! There's lots to learn here on the forum so you came to the right place.

I don't live in Rochester but I work there, and there are a few other people from Monroe County who hang out here as well.

Dave

Thanks for the welcomes !!

I just ordered up some supplies and ingredients for my first attempt at a home brew. We'll see how it goes!

Latest posts

Back