Bout 98% sure this is SPAM!!??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brentt03

Reaction score
Got this email today.....

Name: August Busch
Phone:
Email: [email protected]

As the former President of Anheuser-Busch, I appreciate the fine craftsmanship that embodies a full flavored beer. As a company we are always generating ideas to expand our brand presence in new markets. Most importantly, we have developed an initiative to identify local brewers that we can help support in early stage development. We understand the struggles it takes to build a brand, access quality ingredients and develop the marketing prowess to be successful in this dynamic industry. Please let me know if your team would be interested in engaging in a brief dialogue to discuss new business opportunities.

Best Brews,
August A. Busch III

Dude, this has to be April

fools.jpg

It has to be something fake, I just set up my brewery website/email last night, and haven't published it. So I have no idea how anyone knew it

Got this email today.....

Name: August Busch
Phone:
Email: [email protected]

As the former President of Anheuser-Busch, I appreciate the fine craftsmanship that embodies a full flavored beer. As a company we are always generating ideas to expand our brand presence in new markets. Most importantly, we have developed an initiative to identify local brewers that we can help support in early stage development. We understand the struggles it takes to build a brand, access quality ingredients and develop the marketing prowess to be successful in this dynamic industry. Please let me know if your team would be interested in engaging in a brief dialogue to discuss new business opportunities.

Best Brews,
August A. Busch III

Dead give away that's it a fake.

I would trust nothing today.

Back