Bootleg Beta cultures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownni5

Reaction score
Bootleg Biology has a couple beta releases listed as of today - a Belgian blend, Berliner blend, and a Double NEEPAH. I ordered the Berliner blend (supposedly a traditional blend, we'll see, but I guess I don't have anything to compare with) but passed on the Belgian blend for now - too many widely available Belgians I haven't yet used. I don't have any interest in brewing NEIPA so I passed on that too. I did pick up the GF Oslo Kveik too, since I've been eyeing that up for ciders for my bride.

For those that aren't familiar, Bootleg doesn't always have their cultures for sale, usually just offering them at a couple different times of the year. If the beta releases sound interesting to you, I suggest getting them now. The website doesn't guarantee they'll be available again.

I've had very good luck with S. arlingtonensis, Saison Parfait ( my now go-to Saison yeast), the Mad Fermentationist Saison blend, and their Sour Solera - good stuff coming from Bootleg.

Latest posts

Back