Boo yah!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiana

Reaction score
I cracked a couple of my first batch with some of my friends yesterday, and holy mother of God it was actually good! One of my friends, whose opinion I trust, said that it was in his top 5 favorite beers (now if he was trying to butter me up to get more hb or not is debatable). I've already pitched my next batch (did it last week), it's in the primary. I am now officially excited for this next brew. Hooray Beer!
:ban:

Drinks all around! Congrats on a great first brew! I've got my first beer bubbling away in the fermenter now. It's been three days and I don't know if I can wait the rest of the week and then 1-2 more weeks for bottle conditioning, lol.

I even decided to go with a mild for the first one so it could get done faster...lol.

Again, congrats on the success! What kind of beer was it?

it was an all extract Amber ale, really hopsy. I accidentally left the hops from the wort in the primary, and didn't move it to a secondary.

Back