• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Blichmann Top Tier (two burner)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabal09

Reaction score
SOLD!!Due to an injury I have to change my brewery setup and that means no more Top Tier. It is a two burner with the utility shelf, pump mount (pump not included), chiller mount (chiller not included). Asking $800.00, (thats almost 300.00 off MSRP and before our awesome 9.5 sales tax) please don't ask me to ship it or part it out. This thing works great, I just can't lift the kettles anymore. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0071_zpsef78a2c1.jpg

Last edited:
How far are you from Buffalo? Roads are clear now, maybe I need a road trip.
Been looking at that lovely bit of kit.
Sorry to hear about you injury but have you considered a pully to hoist up your gear? I have used that in the past to help me pull up the HLT cooler before i had a pump.
Zoo:mug:

Man I'd pick that up this minute if you were in CA. Good luck with the sale, and sorry to hear about your injuries

Well I am in Tennessee near Fort Campbell, I am assuming you are in New York? So I think it would be close to 14 hours.

I would ship if you paid shipping but then you might be getting close to the MSRP.

If you can give me estimated box dimensions, wright per box, and your zip code I can estimate shipping. I would absolutely expect it to be on my dime. I am highly interested, the only open question is the shipping amount. I could provide you with the prepaid labels

Ok I will post the dimensions and weight tomorrow, should be 3 to 4 boxes.

Back