• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Blichmann Top Tier System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohbsolutely

Reaction score
This is an incredible system. I'm only selling because I am moving and planning to switch to an electric setup.

$1,500

System includes:
Blichmann Top Tier Stand
Blichmann Control Module
Two Blichmann burners
Blichmann Shelf
Blichmann Utility Shelf
Chugger Pump

Click Here to View

All you need are three kettles and hoses. This system is literally good to go. Pump and control module are hard wired into a watertight utility switch. Pictures don't do it justice (nor does my messy garage in the background). But it's all there and in excellent condition.

I want this to go to a good home. Only serious buyers inquire. Not negotiating on the price.

IMG_0644.jpg

If I had $1500 that SWMBO wouldn't miss I would be all over this. I am up in Rhinelander, WI

Well if nobody is interested in a local sale and you change your mind on shipping let me know

I'll certainly let people know if shipping becomes an option, but I really don't have a desire to do that at this time.

Back