• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Blichmann Top-Tier Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
- Blichmann Top-Tier Brewing Stand, 3 Burners, 1 Utility Shelf - $600
- March Pump w/ 2 pc SS ball valve - $100
- Therminator Counterflow Wort Chiller - $150
- HLT is a 20G MegaPot w/ thermometer - $175
- MLT is a 10G Boilermaker with false bottom - $300
- BK is a 15G Boilermaker - $350

$1600 takes it all...If you add up the costs new, this is about a $2800 system.

I will give preference to anyone looking to purchase all or multiple items. I will only consider selling the individual parts, if I can sell the stand first. Local pickup in Brownsburg, IN. Will consider shipping the individual parts if the stand sells locally.

Stand.jpg

BK1.jpg

BK2.jpg

MLT1.jpg

MLT2.jpg

MLT3.jpg

Do you have any conical fermenters? or anything else for sale? I see you have some kegs for sale and carboys, anything besides that?

I'm assuming you want to sell the lot? If not, what price for the top tier, shelf and burners?

I'm assuming you want to sell the lot? If not, what price for the top tier, shelf and burners?

I might consider it in a couple weeks if I don't have any solid leads. I would entertain offers, but would obviously give preference to someone looking to buy it all.

I can't make a fair offer on the lot as much as I wish I could, but let me know if you part this out. I want to start building toward a system like this month by month over the next year or so.

Sent from my Home Brew using Home Brew

Added individual pricing. PM me if interested in one or more items. If I get enough interest in the individual pieces, I will part it out. It might be a few days before I decide though, so please be patient. I will give preference to anyone looking to buy the whole lot (or multiple parts).

Lowered price of the stand and Megatpot. Need to get a commitment on the stand before I proceed with parting out the rest. Still woking on getting pictures up.

I'm in for the stand if we can ship it.

Sent from my Home Brew using Home Brew

It's not that I don't want to ship it...I just don't think it would be cost effective for either of us. I've never really investigated freight shipping before and maybe I'm way off base, but you could probably buy one new for what I could sell it to you for after shipping. This thing is easily 200 lbs, and the vertical beam is 6ft long and one solid piece.

Added Photos of the stand and kettles. Sorry it took so long. Still have the pump and the CFC, the just aren't attached to the stand at the moment.

PM sent Rudy!

---

Primary: Nelson RyePA

Secondary: Biere De Mars clone, Steamfitter Imperial Stout

Kegged: H3 - Heidi's Hoppy Hefeweizen, Bourbon Scotch Ale x 2

RIP: Golden Snow Lager

On Deck: Newcastle clone, porter

If shipping isn't too bad to 11754 I would take stand and burners.

That's a tough one. I've had a couple other people ask about shipping. I'm not even sure I can ship the individual parts via FedEx/UPS. I played with some extremely rough numbers with FedEx, and it was about $250. That was taking a wild guess at weights and dimensions of the different pieces. I don't really know of any way to get a more accurate estimate either, short of disassembling it and hauling it into a FedEx/UPS location.

Back