• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Blichmann Home Brew Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kj9tonne

Reaction score
Complete setup including Blichmann Brew Stand and (3) burners, Tower of Power with (2) control modules, 1 pump, (3) 20 Gallon stainless steel kettles (Polarware like) fully outfitted.

$4200.00+ invested - selling package deal for $2000 - that is 52% less than you will pay new for equipment that is in perfect condition and ready for brewing.

I will not part this out so please dont ask - package deal only for everything.

See attached photos including break down of what is included (2nd pump in picture is not included)

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Capture2.JPG

How stable are these rigs. I've been set on a single tier HERMS setup, but I know it'll take up more room than this one. I've always been concerned about the stability and accessibility of these three tier rigs

How stable are these rigs. I've been set on a single tier HERMS setup, but I know it'll take up more room than this one. I've always been concerned about the stability and accessibility of these three tier rigs

Very stable. No rocking once you have the center post and feet adjusted properly. Essentially, you adjust the feet until the center post touches the ground. I move it occassionally to clean but put some sharpie marks on the floor so I dont need to readjust for a new spot.

Latest posts

Back