• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Blichmann G2 1/2bbl setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnyv

Bicycles and Beer make my world go 'round.
Reaction score
I'm looking to downsize my equipment. First up for sale are the kettles.
20 gallon G2
20 Gallon G2 with false bottom and auto sparge arm
30 gallon G2.
All are in like new condition, only 3 batches run through them. I have over $1800 invested (including shipping), asking $1450. Cash only. Sorry, scammers on Craigslist ruined the PayPal option for me. I'm willing to travel 2 hours to meet you.

FB_IMG_1490732574943.jpg

Ok, the thing about the scammers. I put this on Craigslist and got a dozen messages in the first few hours all of them saying about using PayPal and having their shipper or mover pick it up. I'm just not dealing with that. I do not expect people like that to operate on a site like this but you never know. I'm merely protecting my investment.

I'll have my courier send you a check for $2000, just mail me my change and we will arrange pick up later.

Ive gotten that crap before! My cousin is an undercover officer and he is close to nabbing one of the "IRS ... " scammers who is getting around $15,000 per day!

Ok, the thing about the scammers. I put this on Craigslist and got a dozen messages in the first few hours all of them saying about using PayPal and having their shipper or mover pick it up. I'm just not dealing with that. I do not expect people like that to operate on a site like this but you never know. I'm merely protecting my investment.

That's actually pretty typical nowadays with Craigslist. When using Craigslist, cash only is my motto.

However, on forums such as these, PayPal is a viable option when the buyers are not local and you need to ship the item.

Latest posts

Back