Blichmann Brew Easy conversion to 3 kettle system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Nowalis

Tnowalis
Reaction score
Anybody convert their electric BrewEasy system to a 3 kettle? I am thinking of doing this or just selling it and buying a traditional 3 kettle system. I live in a suburb of Milwaukee so if I sell it and buy a 3 kettle set up it would likely be spike.

Cost wise it makes sense to add a 3rd kettle, I am curious if my efficiency would improve and my big beer capabilities would be better.

I've actually been considering doing the same. I have a 5Gal Brew Easy system and been trying to upgrade to 10Gal system. Gonna add a 15G and 20G kettle with Heating coil controller (Blichmann has it on blowout sale) Thinking of adding herms coil to 10G BK part.

I am glad to hear I am not the only one looking to do the conversion. I cant find the power controller at blow out prices other than on adventures in homebrewing and they are sold out. If you know where to get it please let me know.

Latest posts

Back