• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Blichmann 20G BoilerMaker, Top Tier Burner, Hop Blocker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleezweas

Reaction score
Blichmann 20 Gal. BoilerMaker w/ false bottom, sight glass, thermometer

The 20G kettle is in good condition. It's been used as a mash tun for around 15 brews, but I've decided to go with a different set up. I'd be willing to sell the pot without the false bottom as well. Never had a stuck mash, even using up to 40% rye. $450 w/ false bottom. $375 w/out.

TopTier Burner w/ stand mounts - $120

HopBlocker - $30 (no picture, but it's basically new. I can take one if necessary)

I'm in the Little Rock, AR area. If you want the whole lot I'd be willing to make a better deal. Shipping is on you. I'd also be willing to drive an hour or so to meet someone halfway if it's necessary.

NWjh6NN.jpg

tWNSmOD.jpg

YXtCDCI.jpg

C70FbM0.jpg

5ydBOqF.jpg

I'll take the hop blocker (no pix needed I know what it looks like) if shipping to 97045 is reasonable. Pm sent.

I like to use that Grapefruit LaCroix as my strike water. Lol. (Joke)

Got a couple people lined up for the hop blocker. I'm giving priority to those that messaged me first, I'll post here once it's gone.

Latest posts

Back