• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Blichmann 14 gallon fermentor w/legs, castors, blow off kit and dry hop basket $660

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roscoe_wilson

Reaction score
Price drop to $500

14 gallon standard fittings Blichmann Fermenator with leg extensions, castors, tri-clamp blow off kit and Arborfab dry hop basket. This stainless steel conical fermenter features a weld free interior, a dump valve for removing yeast and sediment, a rotating racking arm for sediment-free transfers. The blow off kit prevents ever having a mess when foam clogs your bubbler air lock. Paid $945. Asking $660

012.JPG

Wish I lived close or had a way to get his to me. I'd let it sit in my garage until I could fit it into a chamber. Good luck with sale because this is is a SMOKING deal.

Not sure if you're getting out of the hobby or downsizing, but if you're downsizing I have a 7 Gallon Conical I'm looking to do a trade + cash for a 14 Gallon Conical.

Back