• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Blichmann 14 gal fermenter $475

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceritz

Reaction score
14 gal Blichmann Fermentor, NPT fittings. This fermenter also has the cooling coil installed on the lid for use with water or glycol system. This is not shown in the pictures. $475. St. Louis, Missouri area.

IMG_2125.JPG IMG_2316.JPG IMG_2317.JPG IMG_2318.JPG IMG_2319.JPG IMG_2320.JPG

How many do you have?
I actually have 2. The other one is setup the same except I converted the NPT ball valves with the blichmann tri-clover ball valves. Would you be interested in both?

Also, they both have the cooling coil installed. You can see the other one in this picture with the tri-clover valves. Also, not pictured is that it does have casters as well.

IMG_2125.JPG

I do not have any photos of the coil and unfortunately, I cannot take any at this moment as I actually have beer fermenting in them currently. The coils are the blichmann cooling coils and they are in excellent condition (like new). I have been running glycol through them.

The cost for both would be $1,135

I do not have any photos of the coil and unfortunately, I cannot take any at this moment as I actually have beer fermenting in them currently. The coils are the blichmann cooling coils and they are in excellent condition (like new). I have been running glycol through them.

The cost for both would be $1,135

I thought $475 each? $950, did I misread something

I am in Wildwood which is about 45 mins west of St. Louis. The reason the second fermenter is more is because it was upgraded with Blichmann tri-clover fittings for the bottom dump and the side valve. The fermenters will not be ready until the end of February since I needed to brew for NHC. Both brews are lagers and will take a bit.

I am in Wildwood which is about 45 mins west of St. Louis. The reason the second fermenter is more is because it was upgraded with Blichmann tri-clover fittings for the bottom dump and the side valve. The fermenters will not be ready until the end of February since I needed to brew for NHC. Both brews are lagers and will take a bit.

Let me know

Back