Bleu Cheese Vs Ranch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranch Vs Bleu cheese

• Bleu Cheese

• Ranch

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haha you guys dip your hot wings. :p If you can't handle the heat, maybe you should stick to KFC.

:mug:

Having adopted Buffalo as my town and subseqently being displaced a bit east(I'm trying to come home, really working on it!!) I consider wings to be a topic of which I have some authority! And I would say the 'correct' way is bleu cheese...shiver, shudder...but I must say it is nasty! As far as I am concerned, the hotter the better and if you cant stand the heat, drink a glass of milk...

I must admit that I put mustard on hot dogs but it is hardly a mild sauce!! I wouldn't touch that bright yellow crap with a ten foot pole...

what is the only acceptable dip for hot wings? I myself, being raised in California, started out with ranch and stuck to it dogmatically(for some reason I have always thought of this as a west vs east thing). recently though I have seen the light and cannot even think about ruining my wings by dipping them in ranch.

so, what do you prefer? and, more importantly, WHY is one better than the other?

[I thought a nice lighthearted debate would be fun]

That thought process is wrong to start with, its not an east/west thing, if anything is more of a north/south thing. It always depends on the maker, I have found many times that one sauce is better and the other and then switches depending on the place I order at. I blue cheese on my burger and butter milk ranch (neither water downed) on my celery and neither on my wings (unless tooooooo hot)

Dunno if one is better than the other but I am not a fan of blue cheese. Neither am I of celery really. Quaker Steak and Wing give carrots too. Too bad that place sucks. Last Sunday I had honey habenaro wings. I needed to dip em in a little ranch about half way in. I don't normally do that unless the sauce isn't good.

Latest posts

Back