Blackwaterside Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsloan

Reaction score
I got SWMBO to cook this up for me yesterday:

BreweryLabel.jpg

I dig it. It's about half the size of a full label wrap, so I can add a beer name to the top, and then do info on the back.

Very clean and elegant. I like the look. Does the word "Brewing" seem to be off center (to the right) or am I just seeing things? It's hard for me to tell since there isn't a border.

It might be an optical illusion based on the slant of the italics.

Then again, I don't know how much effort went into centering the words... they were created in Word using a center justification, so I assume they're centered with the top word.

Yeah, elegant and clean were what I wanted more than anything... that and something b&w. I really wanted to find a kind of lithographic representation of moving water, but nothing worked. I saw this pic, and said "that's it! that's an inland stream that is shown moving".

It also kind of harkens to that chilly winter austerity that I wanted to convey.

Back