Black Sheep (well acted, humorous HORROR)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
How do I not spoil this?.............

Imagine, if you can, A well acted (for the genre) and entertaining horror movie, where some of the scary shots, are sweeping views of gorgeous New Zealand fields and lots of sheep running in generally the same direction.......(the psychotic sheep look just like regular ones until they get close and open their mouths to eat you;))

Worth seeing!

*SPOILER*REALLY, DON'T READ ON UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN IT OR NEVER WILL!!

just about my favorite comedic moment EVER.........;)

The carnivorous sheep has the sheep phobia guy, his buddy, and the greenpeace terrorist chick trapped in the bedroom as it chews the door...

Everyone is scared, but the guy with the fear of sheep is white as a sheet and trembling.

Chick, "What's wrong with you?"

Dude, "My psychiatrist says I have angoraphobia" (or something thereabouts, ie; "the fear of sheep")

Chick, "What's THAT?"

Dude, "The absolutely useless and irrational fear that someday, THIS was going to happen!!!!!!!" as the sheep busts it's head through the door in an endearing "Here's Johnnie!!!!" fashion.

I love this movie as well. Saw it years ago and have watched it several times since.

Thanks for reminding me about it, will have to bust it out this weekend ha.

Back